we want to invite you to an Extraordinary General Meeting:
19. April (Thursday) 10:00 – 14:00 (afterwards open meetings)
in Huerth, Germany
(where also the EIHA-conferences take place)
1) Resignation from Cesare Tofani – because of the personal reasons
2) New election of the board of directors
3) Report on our meeting in Brussel
4) Discussion of the action items 2007, especially the strategy for Brussels and the tools we need to develope (I will prepare some proposals)
5) Date and place for the next EIHA conference
6) Report on new members and financial situation
If you want to stay in the hotel, please book your room as soon as possible, please use the code word “EIHA” to get a single room for 76 €.
Some EIHA-members will already meet on 18. April between 18:00 and 18:30 in the EuroMedia hotel and go together for dinner in a cologne brew house.
Please inform Cezar Pendarovski ([email protected]), if you want to join the meeting or/and the dinner the day before.