The “European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA)” has formed itself as an association of Hemp primary processing companies within the EU (regular members). Associate members are associations, national organisations, companies and individuals working in the field of Hemp or other natural fibres. Become a member of the EIHA now!
Save the date: 13th Int. Conference of the EIHA: 1 – 2 June 2016.
++ Press release: Industrial hemp in strong upturn ++
Aims of the EIHA are
- To support the cultivation, processing and use of industrial Hemp – i.e. Hemp strains that are allowed to be cultivated in accordance with EU law and the raw materials of which are processed industrially – and its products.
- To collect important information on industrial Hemp and industrial Hemp policy, to publish data about the European Natural Fibres Industry and to establish market figures and trends.
- To give industrial partners easy access to the European Hemp Industry via the EIHA homepage.
- To establish a regular exchange of information between its members and to co-operate with other national, European and international organisations and associations.
- To represent the industry to EU institutions and National Ministries.
- To support communication between the National Ministries concerning EU-policy.
- To provide EU institutions, National Ministries, the media and the public with current and reliable information on industrial Hemp, to develop and submit recommendations for changes to present laws, regulations, standards and guidelines on EU and national levels.
Why join EIHA?
- All questions about Hemp business are passed on to the relevant EIHA members
- Instant access to more than 350 presentations, studies and statistical data
- You will be part of a network of important international Hemp actors:
120 companies, associations, institutes and individuals are already supporting EIHA!
- Support the networking, lobbying and publishing of information on Hemp by EIHA!
Download: Application form for membership of the EIHA (PDF).