In the framework of the EU food additive re-evaluation programme (Regulation (EU) No 257/2010) EFSA requires data on the occurrence (concentration) and usage levels of food additives.
Here is the procedure for collection of the THC data (in feed and food):
1) You fill in data from former lab reports into the excel list “SSD2 modified EIHA”
2) EIHA collects all excel files and generates in Dezember one comprehensive excel file
3) EIHA submits the final excel file to the EFSA
4) EFSA enters this data in the “Original MS Excel® Simplified Reporting Format file”
Please find enclosed further documents:
– SSD2 modified EIHA-Example HI (XLSX)
– SSD2 Data Element Description EIHA (XLSX)
Deadline for submission: 25 November 2018
Thank you very much in advance for your support.