we would like to invite you to the 4th General Meeting of the “European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA)”!
Place: EuroMedia Hotel in Huerth (Germany), (http://www.euromedia-hotel.de/e_home.html)
Date: November, 4th 2008, 12:00h – 16:00h (including lunch buffet)
– Report on EIHA actions in 2008 (e.g. EIHA presentation – visit in Brussel, EIHA statement)
– Report of the member and financial situation of EIHA
– Guidelines and focus of EIHA activities in 2009
In this context for example:
– Next EIHA conference
– Cooperation with FAO – Year of Natural Fibres 2009
– New constraints and options for hemp – increasing agriculture price levels
Please let us know – via notice board or email – who will join the meeting! If you have further topics for the agenda, please let us know!
(President of EIHA)
Managing Director of EIHA
P.S.: The particpant registration for the next EIHA-conference (https://eiha.org/conf6th, May, 27th-28th 2009, Wesseling near Cologne, Germany) has already been started. If you would like to participate, please register very soon – and don’t forget to book your room in the Conference Hotel (www.hotelamrhein.de, Keyword: “EIHA 2009”)!
European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA)
c/o nova-Institut GmbH
50354 Huerth / Germany
Tel +49-(0)2233-48 14 49
Fax +49-(0)2233-48 14 50
Board of Directors: John Hobson, Hemcore Ltd. (GB) | Bernd Frank, Badische Naturfaseraufbereitung GmbH (D) | Joan Reverté, AGROFIBRE SAS (F)
Country Court Bruehl (D)
Bank: Kreissparkasse Köln (Cologne)
IBAN: DE16 3705 0299 0138 2718 79