we want to invite all EIHA-members to the
2. General Meeting of the “European Industrial Hemp Association”
Place: EuroMedia Hotel in Huerth (where also the EIHA-conference will take place)
Date: 20. November 2006, 18:00 – 22:00 (including dinner)
- Report on EIHA actions in 2006 – which actions was planned and which actions are done
- Report the financial situation of EIHA
- Discharge of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director
- Election of the new Board of Directors
- Election of the new Executive Committee/Managing Director
(how to pay the Executive Committee, donation?)
- Guidelines and Focus of EIHA activities in 2007
In this context for example:
- Next EIHA conference (When? Where? Still free entrance or reduced fee for EIHA members?
- Are processors allowed to become associate members?
- Benefits for EIHA-members? (all question about hemp business are only transfered to EIHA-members, reduced fee for EIHA-conference, free access to the EIHA database, involved in all recent discussions …)
- Visit in Brussel
- Cooperation with FAO – Year of Natural Fibres 2009
- End of Life Vehicle Directive
- How to use the data?
- How to use the system for internal discussions?
- How to update company and country information?
Please let us know – via notice board or email – who will join the meeting!
Managing Director EIHA